Seahawks' Gerald Everett (COVID-19) has a chance to play Thursday
Seattle Seahawks tight end Gerald Everett (COVID-19) has a chance to suit up for the team's Week 5 game against the Los Angeles Rams on Thursday Night Football.
Everett missed the team's Week 4 game against the San Francisco 49ers while he was in the COVID-19 protocols, but reportedly tested negative for the virus today and has a chance to play Thursday if he can return a second negative test after 24 hours. Fellow tight end Will Dissly was minimally involved in Week 4 despite Everett's absence, catching 2 passes for 5 yards and committing a fumble.
Everett has only shown mild fantasy viability since joining the Seahawks. While he has played on at least 72% of the team's offensive snaps, the Seahawks have run the fewest plays in the league this season with 211. He could be viable for fantasy if the Seahawks get forced into a negative game script; he posted 5 catches for 54 yards in Week 3's loss to the Minnesota Vikings in Week 3.
- Terry McLaurin (contract) absent for Commander OTAs May 24th, 2022
- Kyler Murray expected to be at Cardinals mandatory minicamp May 24th, 2022
- Jaguars' Travis Etienne (foot) a "full-go" for offseason program May 23rd, 2022
- Elijah Mitchell viewed as 49ers' top back May 23rd, 2022
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Chargers sign tight end Gerald Everett to two-year deal March 21st, 2022
- Mike Williams signs three-year contract to remain with Chargers March 9th, 2022
- Chargers "aren’t going to let Mike Williams go", could use franchise tag March 6th, 2022
- Texans sign Tyrod Taylor to one-year deal worth up to $12.5 million March 16th, 2021
- Chargers' Hunter Henry (COVID-19 reserve) remains sidelined in Week 17 January 1st, 2021