Darrell Henderson (ribs) limited in Rams' Monday "practice"
Los Angeles Rams running back Darrell Henderson (ribs) was listed as a limited participant in Monday's walkthrough practice.
Henderson missed Week 3 with a rib cartilage injury and was questionable heading into Week 4, so his appearance on the report Monday does not come as much of a surprise. Henderson did not seem hampered at all by his injury against the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday.
Henderson made a triumphant return to the field in Week 4, immediately re-establishing himself as the team's workhorse running back. While Sony Michel did make an impact in Week 3, Henderson handled 14 Week 4 carries to Michel's 3, as well as 100% of the team's running back targets.
- Amari Cooper (COVID) reportedly expected to play Thursday for Cowboys December 1st, 2021
- Daniel Jones (neck) expected to miss Giants' Week 13 game; MIke Glennon likely to start November 30th, 2021
- Saints to name starting quarterback Wednesday for Thursday game November 30th, 2021
- Cedrick Wilson (ankle) DNP in Cowboys' Tuesday practice November 30th, 2021
- Alvin Kamara (knee) practices again for Saints November 30th, 2021
- Saints' Mark Ingram (knee) turns in back-to-back full practices November 30th, 2021
- Rams' Odell Beckham suffered a hip pointer injury in Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- Rams' Matthew Stafford (ankle, elbow, back) dealing with multiple injuries November 28th, 2021
- Ben Skowronek to fill Robert Woods' (ACL) role for Rams in Week 10 November 14th, 2021
- Schefter: Odell Beckham will reportedly play in Rams' Week 10 matchup against 49ers November 13th, 2021
- Schefter: Rams' Robert Woods (knee) reportedly out for season with torn ACL November 13th, 2021
- Schefter: Odell Beckham reportedly agrees to 1-year deal with Rams November 11th, 2021