Josh Gordon could make Chiefs debut in Week 5
"There's a chance," Kansas City Chiefs receiver Josh Gordon could make his 2021 debut in the team's Week 5 game against the Buffalo Bills, according to head coach Andy Reid.
Gordon signed with the team ahead of Week 4, but missed their matchup with the Philadelphia Eagles as he got up to speed. Reid added that he wants to make sure Gordon is comfortable with the offense before he takes the field, but Gordon has experience picking up offenses on the fly as he did in his previous two stops.
Gordon offers intriguing upside for fantasy as a downfield threat with cannon-armed Patrick Mahomes at quarterback. Whether the two can actualize that upside remains to be seen, but Gordon should have an opportunity to see the field on the Chiefs' relatively thin wide receiver depth chart.
- Green Bay's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) ruled out on Saturday January 22nd, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) will be activated off injured reserve, eligible to play against Rams January 22nd, 2022
- Russini: Tennessee's Derrick Henry (foot) 'will not be on a snap count' during Saturday's Divisional Round matchup January 22nd, 2022
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Titans officially activate Derrick Henry (foot) from injured reserve, expected to start against Bengals January 21st, 2022
- Andrew Whitworth (ankle/knee) ruled out for Rams' Divisional Round matchup January 21st, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not expected to play with snap count on Sunday January 22nd, 2022
- Darrel Williams (toe) questionable for Kansas City's Divisional Round contest against Bills January 21st, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not listed on Divisional Round injury report January 21st, 2022
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) practicing on Wednesday January 19th, 2022
- Tyreek Hill (heel) expected to play in Kansas City's Wild Card matchup January 14th, 2022
- Kansas City's Darrel Williams (toe) expected to play in Wild Card contest against Steelers January 14th, 2022