Jags place D.J. Chark (ankle) on season-ending injured reserve
The Jacksonville Jaguars have placed wide receiver D.J. Chark (fractured ankle) on the injured reserve.
Chark suffered a gruesome ankle injury during the teams loss to the Cincinnati Bengals, and will now miss the rest of the 2021 season. He had 7 catches on 22 targets for 154 yards and 2 scores while operating as the team's primary deep option this season.
With Chark sidelined in Week 4, LaViska Shenault appeared to take on some of Chark's downfield work, catching a 52-yard pass from rookie quarterback Trevor Lawrence while putting up 110 yards from scrimmage. Shenault could get a boost with Chark out going forward.
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Lions' D'Andre Swift (ankle) upgraded to full practice on Thursday December 8th, 2022
- Lions' D'Andre Swift (ankle) limited on Wednesday December 7th, 2022
- Lions' Jameson Williams (ACL) to make season debut in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Lions reportedly activate Jameson Williams (knee) off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 13 December 3rd, 2022
- Jameson Williams (ACL) unlikely to debut for Lions in Week 13 November 28th, 2022
- Detroit's Josh Reynolds (back) active for Week 12's game versus Bills November 24th, 2022