Dolphins' Will Fuller (finger) considered week-to-week
Miami Dolphins wide receiver Will Fuller is considered week-to-week with a broken finger.
Fuller wasn't able to finish out the Dolphins' Week 4 game against the Indianapolis Colts after suffering the injury and was quickly ruled out after the team's training staff evaluated the injury. While Fuller is considered week-to-week, we saw Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Chris Godwin miss just one week with a similar injury in 2020, so hopefully Fuller will be able to make a similarly quick and healthy return.
The good news is that Fuller did not suffer a lower body injury, so he should be close to 100% healthy when he does return to the field. The veteran receiver has yet to have any splashy performances this season, but was a dubious pass interference no-call away from scoring back in Week 3 and is a valuable part of the Dolphins' offense this season.
- Ronald Jones (ankle) remains out for Buccaneers January 19th, 2022
- Derrick Henry (foot) participates in Titans' Wednesday practice January 19th, 2022
- Packers' Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) DNP on Wednesday January 19th, 2022
- Leonard Fournette (hamstring) active at Buccaneers walkthrough January 19th, 2022
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) practicing on Wednesday January 19th, 2022
- Elijah Mitchell (knee) limited at 49ers practice January 19th, 2022
- Salvon Ahmed inactive for Dolphins in Week 16 December 27th, 2021
- 'Phins place Albert Wilson on reserve/COVID list ahead of Week 16 game December 27th, 2021
- Miami's Will Fuller (finger) will not return in 2021 season December 20th, 2021
- Dolphins signing Duke Johnson to active roster December 20th, 2021
- Dolphins activate Myles Gaskin from COVID-19 list December 17th, 2021
- Dolphins put Jaylen Waddle on reserve/COVID list December 16th, 2021