Marquise Brown bounces back for Baltimore with long score
Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Marquise Brown caught 4 passes for 91 yards and a touchdown on 5 targets in a Week 4 win over the Denver Broncos.
Brown finished fifth on the team in targets with a 13.5% share, but he led the Ravens in receiving yards and was the only player on the team to catch a touchdown. Brown redeemed himself after dropping three potential touchdowns in Week 3, and that is the only game he hasn't scored in so far this season. The Ravens will host the Colts in Week 5 next Monday night.
Hollywood scored 17.1 FanDuel points in Week 3 and he's averaging 15.2 FanDuel points per game for the season. Among wide receivers with five-plus targets this week, Brown is averaging the fifth-most Reception Net Expected Points per target. The Colts are ranked No. 21 in FanDuel points allowed per game to the wide receiver position and they are giving up explosive pass plays at the seventh-highest rate in the league, per Sharp Football Stats.
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (shoulder) expected to miss at least two games November 29th, 2021
- Rams' Odell Beckham suffered a hip pointer injury in Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) active for Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (shoulder) unlikely to play for Lions in Week 13 November 29th, 2021
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee) considered week-to-week November 29th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Pat Freiermuth being evaluated for concussion on Monday November 29th, 2021
- Marquise Brown (thigh) officially active for Ravens in Week 12 November 28th, 2021
- Ravens' Lamar Jackson (illness) back at full strength for Week 12 November 28th, 2021
- Ravens' Marquise Brown (thigh) is "likely" to play in Week 12 November 28th, 2021
- Baltimore's Marquise Brown (thigh) questionable for Week 12's game against Cleveland November 26th, 2021
- Ravens' Lamar Jackson (illness) available for Week 12 showdown with Browns November 26th, 2021
- Ravens' Marquise Brown (thigh) practicing on Wednesday November 24th, 2021