Denzel Mims will be active for Jets in Week 4
New York Jets wide receiver Denzel Mims will be active for the team's Week 4 game against the Tennessee Titans.
Mims has not played since the team's Week 1 game, during which he caught 1 pass for 40 yards, despite playing just 3 of the team's offensive snaps. Mims' talent has been plain to see since his 2020 rookie campaign, but the second-year wideout has had to play his way out of the coaching staff's doghouse since the beginning of the summer.
It's hard to gauge how much run Mims will receive in Week 4, but with Elijah Moore (concussion) inactive and with Jamison Crowder (hamstring) just making his 2021 debut, there is potential for Mims to garner significant snaps. FanDuel has set his salary at $4,700, while our models project him for just 1.5 fantasy points.
- Amari Cooper (COVID) reportedly expected to play Thursday for Cowboys December 1st, 2021
- Daniel Jones (neck) expected to miss Giants' Week 13 game; MIke Glennon likely to start November 30th, 2021
- Saints to name starting quarterback Wednesday for Thursday game November 30th, 2021
- Cedrick Wilson (ankle) DNP in Cowboys' Tuesday practice November 30th, 2021
- Alvin Kamara (knee) practices again for Saints November 30th, 2021
- Saints' Mark Ingram (knee) turns in back-to-back full practices November 30th, 2021
- Jets' Corey Davis (groin) ruled out for Week 12 versus Texans November 28th, 2021
- New York's Michael Carter (ankle) placed on injured reserve, out at least 3 games November 27th, 2021
- Jets' Corey Davis (groin) doubtful for Week 12's game against Houston November 27th, 2021
- Jets' Corey Davis (groin) limited on Wednesday November 24th, 2021
- Zach Wilson (knee) starting for Jets in Week 12 November 23rd, 2021
- Jets' Michael Carter (ankle) expected to miss 2-3 weeks November 22nd, 2021