Kareem Hunt paces Cleveland backs in dominant win over Chicago
Cleveland Browns running back Kareem Hunt had a big day in the team's 26-6 win over the Chicago Bears.
This game was even less competitive than the final score indicated. And while Nick Chubb is usually the No. 1 option, it was Hunt that was by far the most efficient back. While the game script likely won't go the way of the Browns having 42 carries every week, it was an opportunity for Hunt to have a big performance for his team and for fantasy managers.
Hunt carried the ball 10 times for 81 yards with a game-icing touchdown. He also hauled in 6 of his 7 targets for 74 yards.
- Antonio Brown (ankle) logs DNP in Buccaneers' Thursday practice October 28th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Rob Gronkowski (ribs) practicing on Thursday October 28th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (ankle) making 'good progress' October 28th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay (knee) could return to Giants practice Friday October 28th, 2021
- Giants' Sterling Shepard (hamstring) 'feeling good now' October 28th, 2021
- Giants think Kadarius Toney (ankle) could practice Friday October 28th, 2021
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (knee) 'for sure' playing Week 8 October 28th, 2021
- Browns' Baker Mayfield (shoulder) believes he could play Week 8 October 27th, 2021
- Baker Mayfield (shoulder) Week 8 return 'risky' for Browns October 26th, 2021
- Browns' Odell Beckham reportedly putting off shoulder surgery October 26th, 2021
- Nick Chubb (calf) expected back for Browns Week 8 October 25th, 2021
- Glazer: Browns' Baker Mayfield also dealing with fractured shoulder October 21st, 2021