Vikings' Dalvin Cook (ankle) officially inactive for Week 3's clash with Seahawks
Minnesota Vikings running back Dalvin Cook (ankle) is inactive for Week 3's game against the Seattle Seahawks.
After trending in the wrong direction for most of the week, Cook has been downgraded to out and will not be available for Sunday's showdown with Seattle. Alexander Mattison is expected to handle the majority of touches in the Vikings backfield against the Seahawks. Our models expect him to handle 17.5 carries and 3.4 receptions in Week 3.
Mattison's Week 3 projection includes 74.6 rushing yards, 27.3 receiving yards, 0.59 touchdowns, and 15.3 FanDuel points. His salary is $5,200.
- Chargers' Mike Williams placed on reserve/COVID list on Wednesday, uncertain for Week 14 December 8th, 2021
- Austin Ekeler (ankle) limited for Chargers on Wednesday December 8th, 2021
- Ricky Seals-Jones (hip) practicing Wednesday for Washington December 8th, 2021
- Bears' Allen Robinson (hamstring) returns to practice on Wednesday December 8th, 2021
- James Robinson (heel, knee) limited for Jaguars on Wednesday December 8th, 2021
- Bears' David Montgomery (shoulder, groin, glute) DNP on Wednesday December 8th, 2021
- Dalvin Cook (shoulder) turns in back-to-back Vikings practices December 8th, 2021
- Adam Thielen (ankle) out for Vikings on Thursday December 8th, 2021
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (shoulder) turns in limited practice session December 7th, 2021
- Minnesota's Adam Thielen (ankle) remains absent on Tuesday December 7th, 2021
- Adam Thielen (ankle) estimated DNP in Minnesota's Monday practice December 6th, 2021
- Schefter: Vikings' Adam Thielen suffers high-ankle sprain December 5th, 2021