Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3
Indianapolis Colts quarterback Carson Wentz (ankle) is expected to start Week 3's game against the Tennessee Titans, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
Barring a setback, Wentz is reportedly expected to start against the Titans on Sunday despite dealing with two sprained ankles. He is officially listed as questionable, and the Colts may wait until game time to confirm his status, but the team is "gearing him up to start".
The Colts have an implied win probability of 31.3% against the Titans in Week 3, according to numberFire's models.
- Texans' Nico Collins (ankle) questionable Week 7 October 22nd, 2021
- Seahawks designate Rashaad Penny (calf) to return from Injured Reserve October 22nd, 2021
- Khalil Herbert expected to leap Damien Williams on Bears depth chart October 22nd, 2021
- Jets' Tevin Coleman (hamstring) questionable for Week 7 clash with New England October 22nd, 2021
- JaMycal Hasty (ankle) expected to play in San Francisco's Week 7 matchup October 22nd, 2021
- Schefter: 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo expected to start against Colts in Week 7 October 22nd, 2021
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton (quad) questionable for Week 7's game against 49ers October 22nd, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (quad) '50-50' for Colts against 49ers October 21st, 2021
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton (quad) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Colts place Parris Campbell (foot) on injured reserve October 19th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (foot) suffered "significant" injury in Week 6 October 18th, 2021
- Jonathan Taylor explodes for 145 yards, 2 touchdowns in Colts' win October 17th, 2021