Jets' Tevin Coleman (illness) out for Week 3's matchup against Denver
New York Jets running back Tevin Coleman (illness) will not play in Week 3's game against the Denver Broncos.
Coleman will not be active against the Broncos after the veteran running back was ruled out with a non-COVID illness. In a tough matchup against a Denver unit ranked second in FanDuel points allowed per game to running backs this season, expect Ty Johnson and Michael Carter to see more touches.
Johnson's current Week 3 projection includes 9.9 rushing attempts for 41.8 yards and 1.6 receptions for 10.2 yards while Carter's expectation includes 9.5 rushing attempts for 39.3 yards and 1.9 receptions for 14.9 yards.
- Steelers place Eric Ebron (knee) on injured reserve on Saturday November 27th, 2021
- Washington's Logan Thomas (hamstring) 'likely' to be activated in Week 12 November 27th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) questionable for Washington's Week 12 matchup November 27th, 2021
- Titans place A.J. Brown (chest) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 15 November 27th, 2021
- Cleveland's Kareem Hunt (calf) activated off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 12 November 27th, 2021
- Nico Collins (hip) questionable for Houston's Week 12 contest against Jets November 26th, 2021
- New York's Michael Carter (ankle) placed on injured reserve, out at least 3 games November 27th, 2021
- Jets' Corey Davis (groin) doubtful for Week 12's game against Houston November 27th, 2021
- Jets' Corey Davis (groin) limited on Wednesday November 24th, 2021
- Zach Wilson (knee) starting for Jets in Week 12 November 23rd, 2021
- Jets' Michael Carter (ankle) expected to miss 2-3 weeks November 22nd, 2021
- Jets' Michael Carter (ankle) questionable to return in Week 11 November 21st, 2021