Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Antonio Brown (COVID-19) is not expected to play in Week 3's game against the Los Angeles Rams.
Brown's Week 3 status is trending towards doubtful at best because Tampa Bay's receiver remains in COVID-19 protocol. In a matchup against a Rams' unit ranked 11th in FanDuel points allowed per game to wideouts this season, expect Tyler Johnson and Scotty Miller to see more snaps behind Mike Evans and Chris Godwin.
Evans' current Week 3 projection includes 5.1 receptions for 71.3 yards on 8.7 targets while Godwin's expectation includes 6.4 receptions for 83.0 yards on 9.3 targets.
- Shanahan: 49ers will start Jimmy Garoppolo in Week 8's matchup against Bears October 25th, 2021
- Alex Collins (groin) active for Seattle's Week 7 matchup against Saints October 25th, 2021
- Jets reportedly acquire Joe Flacco in trade with Eagles October 25th, 2021
- Nick Chubb (calf) expected back for Browns Week 8 October 25th, 2021
- Flores: Dolphins will place Malcolm Brown (quad) on Injured Reserve October 25th, 2021
- Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) will play in Saints' Week 7 contest against Seattle October 25th, 2021
- O.J. Howard (ankle) questionable for Buccaneers' Week 7 matchup against Bears October 23rd, 2021
- Antonio Brown (ankle) ruled out for Buccaneers in Week 7 October 22nd, 2021
- Rob Gronkowski (ribs) ruled out Week 7 for Buccaneers October 22nd, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Rob Gronkowski (ribs) remains out on Thursday October 21st, 2021
- O.J. Howard (ankle) back at Buccaneers practice Thursday October 21st, 2021
- Antonio Brown (ankle) sidelined at Buccaneers practice again October 21st, 2021