Kenny Golladay (hip) listed as questionable on Giants' Week 3 injury report
New York Giants wide receiver Kenny Golladay (hip) is questionable to play in Week 3's game against the Atlanta Falcons.
Golladay's Week 3 status is in question after the Giants' receiver logged limited practices due to a hip injury. Expect Sterling Shepard to see an uptick in targets if Golladay is unable to suit up against a Falcons' team ranked 23rd in FanDuel points allowed per game to wideouts this season.
Golladay's Week 3 projection includes 3.8 receptions for 59.7 yards on 6.8 targets.
- New York's Michael Carter (ankle) placed on injured reserve, out at least 3 games November 27th, 2021
- Steelers place Eric Ebron (knee) on injured reserve on Saturday November 27th, 2021
- Jets' Corey Davis (groin) doubtful for Week 12's game against Houston November 27th, 2021
- Washington's Logan Thomas (hamstring) 'likely' to be activated in Week 12 November 27th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) questionable for Washington's Week 12 matchup November 27th, 2021
- Titans place A.J. Brown (chest) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 15 November 27th, 2021
- Kadarius Toney (quad) doubtful for New York's Week 12 matchup against Eagles November 26th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (ankle) questionable for Week 12 November 26th, 2021
- Sterling Shepard (quad) ruled out again for Giants in Week 12 November 26th, 2021
- Kadarius Toney (quad) DNP Wednesday for Giants November 24th, 2021
- Sterling Shepard (quad) still not practicing for Giants November 24th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (ankle) active for Week 11 November 22nd, 2021