Bengals' Tee Higgins (shoulder) doubtful for Week 3's clash with Steelers
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Tee Higgins (shoulder) is doubtful for Week 3's game against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Higgins returned to practice on Friday after sitting out twice to open the week, but has officially been assigned the doubtful tag for Week 3. ESPN's Ben Baby said it "would not shock" him if Higgins ended up playing despite the doubtful tag. Expect more information on Sunday morning. If Higgins is active, our models expect him to see 8.2 targets against a Steelers defense ranked tenth-worst against the pass in numberFire's NFL Team Rankings.
Higgins' Week 3 projection includes 5.1 receptions, 63.9 yards, 0.38 touchdowns, and 11.2 FanDuel points. His salary is $6,200.
- Curtis Samuel (groin) expected to play in Week 13's matchup against Raiders December 4th, 2021
- Wendell Smallwood elevated from Washington's practice squad, eligible for Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Seahawks promote Adrian Peterson to active roster, expected to play in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's T.J. Watt activated from COVID-19 reserve list, eligible to play in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Chase Claypool (toe) not listed on Steelers' Week 13 injury report December 3rd, 2021
- Jacksonville's James Robinson (heel) questionable for Week 13's game against Rams December 3rd, 2021
- Bengals activate Samaje Perine from COVID-19 list October 21st, 2021
- Joe Mixon (ankle) 'should get full workload' for Bengals October 15th, 2021
- Joe Burrow (throat) practicing in full for Bengals October 13th, 2021
- Joe Mixon (ankle) active at Bengals practice October 13th, 2021
- Bengals' Samaje Perine placed on reserve/COVID list October 11th, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow (throat) taken to local hospital after Week 5 loss October 10th, 2021