Kenny Golladay (hip) limited for Giants on Thursday
New York Giants wide receiver Kenny Golladay was a limited participant on Thursday afternoon.
Golladay is dealing with a hip injury, which is concerning, as a hip ailment is what derailed the receiver's 2020 campaign. While head coach Joe Judge clarified that it's a different hip ailment than last year, it's still a worrisome situation nonetheless. Keep a close eye on Golladay's status over the next couple days. Should he sit or be limited, that would mean Darius Slayton becomes more utilized outside.
Our models currently project Golladay for 3.8 catches, 59.7 receiving yards, 0.3 touchdowns and 9.8 FanDuel points.
- Cardinals' Kliff Kingsbury (COVID-19) will not coach Week 6's game against Browns October 15th, 2021
- Seahawks place running back Chris Carson (neck) on Injured Reserve October 15th, 2021
- Cleveland's David Njoku (knee) not listed on Week 6's injury report October 15th, 2021
- Browns' Kareem Hunt (wrist, knee) questionable for Week 6 October 15th, 2021
- Washington optimistic Terry McLaurin (hamstring) can play in Week 6 October 15th, 2021
- Cardinals' Chase Edmonds (shoulder) questionable for Week 6 clash with Browns October 15th, 2021
- Giants' Darius Slayton (hamstring) questionable for Week 6 October 15th, 2021
- Sterling Shepard (hamstring) available for New York's Week 6 matchup against Los Angeles October 15th, 2021
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable for Giants in Week 6 October 15th, 2021
- Daniel Jones (concussion) cleared to play in Giants' Week 6 matchup against Rams October 15th, 2021
- Daniel Jones (concussion) 'appears' ready to play for Giants October 15th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay (knee) absent from Giants practice again October 14th, 2021