Damien Harris (finger) limited for Patriots on Thursday
New England Patriots running back Damien Harris was a limited participant in practice Thursday afternoon.
Harris is dealing with what seems to be a very minor finger injury, as it hasn't kept him off the practice field. Keep an eye on his status over the next couple days, but barring a major setback, he should be just fine for the team's Week 3 matchup against the New Orleans Saints.
Our models currently project Harris for 80.0 rushing yards, 5.4 receiving yards, 0.6 total touchdowns and 12.1 FanDuel points.
- Saints reportedly acquire running back Mark Ingram in trade with Texans October 27th, 2021
- Tennessee's Julio Jones (hamstring) DNP on Wednesday October 27th, 2021
- Rapoport: Washington's Ryan Fitzpatrick (hip) weeks away from return October 27th, 2021
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton (quad) DNP on Wednesday October 27th, 2021
- Cardinals' DeAndre Hopkins (hamstring) questionable for Week 8 clash with Packers October 27th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shin) active at Washington practice Wednesday October 27th, 2021
- Patriots: Rhamondre Stevenson status based on practice performance October 26th, 2021
- Patriots' Jonnu Smith (shoulder) ruled out for remainder of Week 7 October 24th, 2021
- Patriots' Rhamondre Stevenson inactive for Week 7 clash with Jets October 24th, 2021
- Patriots' Damien Harris (ribs/chest) will play in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Patriots' Damien Harris (ribs) questionable for Week 6 clash with Cowboys October 15th, 2021
- Damien Harris (ribs) logs limited session in Patriots' Thursday practice October 14th, 2021