Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited again for Colts Thursday
Indianapolis Colts wide receiver Parris Campbell was a limited participant in Thursday's practice session.
Campbell missed last week's game due to the same abdomen injury, and now he's been limited in consecutive practices as a result. Friday's participation report will be the biggest indicator as to whether Campbell will suit up on Sunday in the team's game against the Tennessee Titans. Keep a close eye on his status over the next couple days. Should Campbell sit, Ashton Dulin and Mike Strachan could see more work.
In the season-opener, Campbell had just 1 catch for 24 yards on 3 targets.
- Will Fuller (finger) not expected to play in Dolphins' Week 8 matchup against Buffalo October 25th, 2021
- Shanahan: 49ers will start Jimmy Garoppolo in Week 8's matchup against Bears October 25th, 2021
- Alex Collins (groin) active for Seattle's Week 7 matchup against Saints October 25th, 2021
- Jets reportedly acquire Joe Flacco in trade with Eagles October 25th, 2021
- Nick Chubb (calf) expected back for Browns Week 8 October 25th, 2021
- Flores: Dolphins will place Malcolm Brown (quad) on Injured Reserve October 25th, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (quad) ruled out for Colts' Week 7 matchup against 49ers October 23rd, 2021
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton (quad) questionable for Week 7's game against 49ers October 22nd, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (quad) '50-50' for Colts against 49ers October 21st, 2021
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton (quad) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Colts place Parris Campbell (foot) on injured reserve October 19th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (foot) suffered "significant" injury in Week 6 October 18th, 2021