Cincinnati's Tee Higgins (shoulder) DNP on Thursday
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Tee Higgins (shoulder) did not practice on Thursady.
Friday's practice status will a key indication after Higgins missed two straight sessions with a "day-to-day" shoulder injury. Tyler Boyd and Ja'Marr Chase would see a boost in volume if Higgins can't suit up for Week 3's divisional showdown against a Pittsburgh Steelers' defense ranked 24th in FanDuel points allowed per game to wide receivers.
Higgins' current Week 3 projection includes 5.1 receptions for 63.9 yards on 8.2 targets.
- Chargers' Mike Williams placed on reserve/COVID list on Wednesday, uncertain for Week 14 December 8th, 2021
- Austin Ekeler (ankle) limited for Chargers on Wednesday December 8th, 2021
- Ricky Seals-Jones (hip) practicing Wednesday for Washington December 8th, 2021
- Bears' Allen Robinson (hamstring) returns to practice on Wednesday December 8th, 2021
- James Robinson (heel, knee) limited for Jaguars on Wednesday December 8th, 2021
- Bears' David Montgomery (shoulder, groin, glute) DNP on Wednesday December 8th, 2021
- Joe Burrow (finger) limited at Bengals practice Wednesday December 8th, 2021
- Joe Mixon (illness) misses Bengals practice Wednesday December 8th, 2021
- Bengals' Tee Higgins (ankle) DNP on Wednesday December 8th, 2021
- Rapoport: Joe Burrow to play for Bengals through finger injury December 6th, 2021
- Bengals activate Samaje Perine from COVID-19 list October 21st, 2021
- Joe Mixon (ankle) 'should get full workload' for Bengals October 15th, 2021