Tyrell Williams (concussion) ruled out for Lions again
Detroit Lions wide receiver Tyrell Williams (concussion) has been ruled out for Week 3 against the Baltimore Ravens.
Williams hasn't been able to practice since suffering a concussion in the first game of the season. The Lions have mostly been using Kalif Raymond, Amon-Ra St. Brown, and Quintez Cephus in three-wide sets, with Trinity Benson also rotating in. T.J. Hockenson is leading the Lions with a 22.0% target share, followed by D'Andre Swift at 17.6%. Cephus is leading the receivers with a 14.3% share.
The Ravens have the fourth-worst pass defense in numberFire's advanced team rankings and they are allowing the eighth-most FanDuel points to the wide receiver position this season. Our models expect Hockenson to lead the Lions with 8.1 targets in Week 3 and Cephus to finish second with 6.6 targets.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Dolphins sign running back Sony Michel May 9th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Lions trade up, draft Jameson Williams twelfth overall April 28th, 2022
- Lions exercise T.J. Hockenson 2023 option April 27th, 2022
- Detroit's Matthew Stafford (thumb/rib/ankle) questionable for Week 17's contest against Vikings January 1st, 2021