Jacoby Brissett officially named Dolphins Week 3 starter
Miami Dolphins quarterback Jacoby Brissett will start Week 3 against the Las Vegas Raiders.
Tua Tagovailoa is considered week-to-week with fractured ribs, so Brissett could be looking at multiple starts. He completed 24-of-40 passes for 169 yards and an interception in relief in Week 2. Even with Will Fuller set to make his season debut this week, the quarterback change should be considered a downgrade for the entire Dolphins offense.
Among the 33 quarterbacks with at least 20 drop backs this season, Brissett ranks dead last in Passing Net Expected Points per drop back. He now is tasked with taking on a Raiders defense that has earned the top pass rush grade from Pro Football Focus through two weeks. Brissett has a $6,700 salary on FanDuel in Week 3.
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (shoulder) expected to miss at least two games November 29th, 2021
- Rams' Odell Beckham suffered a hip pointer injury in Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) active for Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (shoulder) unlikely to play for Lions in Week 13 November 29th, 2021
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee) considered week-to-week November 29th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Pat Freiermuth being evaluated for concussion on Monday November 29th, 2021
- Dolphins claim Phillip Lindsay off waivers November 24th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (finger) practicing in full for Dolphins November 19th, 2021
- Flores: Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (finger) will start at quarterback in Week 11 November 15th, 2021
- Jacoby Brissett (knee) questionable to return for Dolphins in Week 10 November 11th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa in game for Dolphins, Jacoby Brissett in tent November 11th, 2021
- Dolphins starting Jacoby Brissett in Week 10's Thursday matchup against Ravens November 11th, 2021