Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) ruled out for Dolphins versus Raiders in Week 3
Miami Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa will not play Week 3 against the Las Vegas Raiders due to fractured ribs, head coach Brian Flores announced.
Flores is now saying Tagovailoa is week-to-week with a fracture after previously describing him as day-to-day with only bruised ribs. Jacoby Brissett will start against the Raiders on Sunday in a tough matchup and it should be considered a downgrade for the Dolphins offense as a whole. He completed 24-of-40 passes for 169 yards and an interception in relief in Week 2.
Among the 33 quarterbacks with at least 20 drop backs this season, Brissett ranks dead last in Passing Net Expected Points per drop back. He now is tasked with taking on a Raiders defense that has earned the top pass rush grade from Pro Football Focus through two weeks.
- Nico Collins (hip) questionable for Houston's Week 12 contest against Jets November 26th, 2021
- Hunter Henry (neck) questionable for New England in Week 12 November 26th, 2021
- Patriots' Damien Harris (neck) questionable for Week 12 November 26th, 2021
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (rib, finger) questionable for Week 12 November 26th, 2021
- Rhamondre Stevenson (knee) questionable for Patriots' Week 12 matchup November 26th, 2021
- Mike Evans (back) not listed on Tampa Bay's Week 12 injury report November 26th, 2021
- Dolphins claim Phillip Lindsay off waivers November 24th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (finger) practicing in full for Dolphins November 19th, 2021
- Flores: Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (finger) will start at quarterback in Week 11 November 15th, 2021
- Jacoby Brissett (knee) questionable to return for Dolphins in Week 10 November 11th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa in game for Dolphins, Jacoby Brissett in tent November 11th, 2021
- Dolphins starting Jacoby Brissett in Week 10's Thursday matchup against Ravens November 11th, 2021