Jarvis Landry 'week-to-week' for Browns with knee sprain
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Jarvis Landry (knee) is considered "week-to-week," per head coach Kevin Stefanski.
Landry injured his MCL during the Browns' Week 2 game against the Houston Texans and was forced to leave early. The veteran's status is uncertain for Cleveland's upcoming matchup with the Chicago Bears. Odell Beckham Jr., who missed the first two games of the season with a knee injury, is also an unknown commodity for Week 3. Donovan Peoples-Jones, Anthony Schwartz, and Rashard Higgins ran in three-wide sets for the Browns on Sunday after Landry left.
The Bears are allowing the fifth-most FanDuel points per game to the wide receiver position this season. Landry is tied with Harrison Bryant and Schwartz for second on the team with 6 targets, behind Austin Hooper and David Njoku, who both have drawn 8 a piece.
- Texans' Nico Collins (ankle) questionable Week 7 October 22nd, 2021
- Seahawks designate Rashaad Penny (calf) to return from Injured Reserve October 22nd, 2021
- Khalil Herbert expected to leap Damien Williams on Bears depth chart October 22nd, 2021
- Jets' Tevin Coleman (hamstring) questionable for Week 7 clash with New England October 22nd, 2021
- JaMycal Hasty (ankle) expected to play in San Francisco's Week 7 matchup October 22nd, 2021
- Schefter: 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo expected to start against Colts in Week 7 October 22nd, 2021
- Glazer: Browns' Baker Mayfield also dealing with fractured shoulder October 21st, 2021
- Odell Beckham (shoulder) reportedly active for Browns Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Jarvis Landry (knee) officially activated for Browns October 21st, 2021
- Browns' Odell Beckham (shoulder) facing 'uphill battle' for Thursday October 21st, 2021
- Jarvis Landry (knee) reportedly returning Thursday for Browns October 21st, 2021
- Browns' Odell Beckham (shoulder) questionable for Week 7 meeting with Denver October 20th, 2021