Colts' Carson Wentz reportedly sprained both ankles
Indianapolis Colts quarterback Carson Wentz sprained both ankles in Week 2 against the Los Angeles Rams, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Wentz completed 20-of-31 passes for 247 yards, a touchdown, and an interception before exiting with an ankle injury in the fourth quarter on Sunday. He also added 37 rushing yards. Wentz is undergoing testing to determine the severity of the sprains. The entire Colts offense would be downgraded for Week 3 against the Tennessee Titans if Wentz is unavailable. Jacob Eason replaced Wentz against the Rams and completed 2-of-5 passes for 25 yards and an interception.
Wentz finished with 18.6 FanDuel points in Week 2 and he's averaging 18.5 FanDuel points per game. The Titans are allowing the third-most FanDuel points per game to the quarterback position this season.
- Boston Scott (illness) expected to play for Eagles in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Eagles' Jalen Hurts (ankle) reportedly out for Week 13, Gardner Minshew to start against Jets December 4th, 2021
- 49ers place Trey Sermon (ankle) on injured reserve December 4th, 2021
- Miami's DeVante Parker (hamstring) activated off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Melvin Gordon (hip) out for Denver in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) expected to play in Week 13's matchup against Raiders December 4th, 2021
- Colts' Jack Doyle (knee) questionable for Week 13 December 3rd, 2021
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton (concussion) cleared to play in Week 10's contest against Jaguars November 12th, 2021
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton (concussion) practicing again on Thursday November 11th, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (concussion) active at Colts practice November 10th, 2021
- Marlon Mack inactive for Colts' Thursday Week 9 game against Jets November 4th, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (concussion) sitting out Monday practice for Colts November 1st, 2021