Falcons' Cordarrelle Patterson turns 12 touches into 69 yards, 2 touchdowns
Atlanta Falcons offensive player Cordarrelle Patterson rushed 7 times for 11 yards and a touchdown, and caught 5 passes (5 targets) for 58 yards and a touchdown, in a 48-25, Week 2 loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Patterson only saw four fewer touches than Mike Davis and they nearly tied in terms of yardage, but the Falcons turned to Patterson near the goal line. His rushing touchdown was a 10-yarder on a pitch and the receiving score came from seven yards out. Patterson has rushed seven times in both games to start the year and he's drawn a total of eight targets. Expect similar usage in Week 3 versus the New York Giants.
Patterson scored 21.4 FanDuel points in Week 2 and he's averaging 14.6 FanDuel points per game. The Giants are 23rd in FanDuel points allowed per game to the running back position this season.
- Cardinals' Kliff Kingsbury (COVID-19) will not coach Week 6's game against Browns October 15th, 2021
- Seahawks place running back Chris Carson (neck) on Injured Reserve October 15th, 2021
- Cleveland's David Njoku (knee) not listed on Week 6's injury report October 15th, 2021
- Browns' Kareem Hunt (wrist, knee) questionable for Week 6 October 15th, 2021
- Washington optimistic Terry McLaurin (hamstring) can play in Week 6 October 15th, 2021
- Cardinals' Chase Edmonds (shoulder) questionable for Week 6 clash with Browns October 15th, 2021
- Update: Cordarrelle Patterson returns to Falcons' Week 5 game October 10th, 2021
- Falcons' Cordarrelle Patterson being evaluated for a concussion October 10th, 2021
- Falcons' Russell Gage (ankle) ruled out for Week 5 October 7th, 2021
- Calvin Ridley ruled out Week 5 for Falcons due to personal matter October 7th, 2021
- Cordarrelle Patterson scores 3 times in Falcons' loss October 3rd, 2021
- Falcons' Cordarrelle Patterson turns 12 touches into 69 yards, 2 touchdowns September 20th, 2021