Rondale Moore scores, leads Cardinals with 114 yards
Arizona Cardinals rookie wide receiver Rondale Moore caught 7 passes for 114 yards and a touchdown on 8 targets in a 34-33, Week 2 win over the Minnesota Vikings.
Moore led the Cardinals in targets and receiving yards while tying Maxx Williams for the most receptions on the team, with the highlight of the day coming on his 77-yard touchdown. The second-round pick also played 46% of the offensive snaps after only logging a 29% snap share in Week 1. Moore could continue to see his role increase when the Cardinals take on the Jacksonville Jaguars in Week 3.
Moore scored 20.9 FanDuel points in Week 2 and he's averaging 14.9 FanDuel points per game. The Jaguars are allowing the 19th-most FanDuel points per game to the wide receiver position this season.
- Will Fuller (finger) not expected to play in Dolphins' Week 8 matchup against Buffalo October 25th, 2021
- Shanahan: 49ers will start Jimmy Garoppolo in Week 8's matchup against Bears October 25th, 2021
- Alex Collins (groin) active for Seattle's Week 7 matchup against Saints October 25th, 2021
- Jets reportedly acquire Joe Flacco in trade with Eagles October 25th, 2021
- Nick Chubb (calf) expected back for Browns Week 8 October 25th, 2021
- Flores: Dolphins will place Malcolm Brown (quad) on Injured Reserve October 25th, 2021
- Chase Edmonds (shoulder) not listed on Arizona's Week 7 injury report October 22nd, 2021
- Rapoport: Cardinals' Chase Edmonds (shoulder) expected to play against Browns in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Cardinals' Zach Ertz ineligible to play in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Cardinals' Kliff Kingsbury (COVID-19) will not coach Week 6's game against Browns October 15th, 2021
- Cardinals' Chase Edmonds (shoulder) questionable for Week 6 clash with Browns October 15th, 2021
- DeAndre Hopkins (illness) not listed on Arizona's Week 6 Friday injury report October 15th, 2021