Derrick Henry dominates for 3 scores in Titans' comeback victory
Tennessee Titans running back Derrick Henry had one of the best performances of his career Sunday in the team's overtime win against the Seattle Seahawks.
Henry was a force to be reckoned with, as he nearly single-handedly willed the team to a walkoff victory against Russell Wilson and Co. The tank of a rusher dominated both on the ground and in the air as part of the passing game, the latter of which was an unexpected surprise. While he may not get 41 touches every week, Henry's workload and nose for the endzone should yield another high-scoring fantasy season.
So far in Week 2, Henry is the highest-scoring running back in the league. He took an absurd 35 carries for 182 yards and 3 touchdowns, and the 6'3 rusher also caught all 6 targets for 55 yards.
- Tampa Bay's Rob Gronkowski (ribs) practicing on Thursday October 28th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (ankle) making 'good progress' October 28th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay (knee) could return to Giants practice Friday October 28th, 2021
- Giants' Sterling Shepard (hamstring) 'feeling good now' October 28th, 2021
- Giants think Kadarius Toney (ankle) could practice Friday October 28th, 2021
- DeAndre Hopkins (hamstring) expected to play Thursday for Cardinals October 28th, 2021
- Tennessee's Julio Jones (hamstring) DNP on Wednesday October 27th, 2021
- Titans' Julio Jones (hamstring) active for Week 7 meeting with Chiefs October 24th, 2021
- Titans' Julio Jones (hamstring) optimistic that he'll play against Chiefs in Week 7 October 24th, 2021
- Julio Jones (hamstring) feeling good at Titans practice Friday October 22nd, 2021
- A.J. Brown (food poisoning) expects to play Week 7 for Titans October 22nd, 2021
- A.J. Brown (illness) sits out Titans practice again October 21st, 2021