Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski finds endzone twice in blowout victory
Tampa Bay Buccaneers tight end Rob Gronkowski scored 2 touchdowns in the team's 48-23 win over the Atlanta Falcons.
Gronk and quarterback Tom Brady continue to be one of the most prolific duos in NFL history. With two more connections in the endzone Sunday, the pair continue their quest to have the most scores ever. While Gronkowski's fantasy performance was exceptional, it may not be as repeatable. For downfield throws, he may be the fourth option behind Mike Evans, Chris Godwin and Antonio Brown. Look for Gronk's fantasy value to often be touchdown-dependent.
So far in Week 2, Gronkowski is the highest-scoring tight end. He hauled in 4 of his 5 targets for 39 yards and the aforementioned pair of touchdowns.
- Cardinals' Kliff Kingsbury (COVID-19) will not coach Week 6's game against Browns October 15th, 2021
- Seahawks place running back Chris Carson (neck) on Injured Reserve October 15th, 2021
- Cleveland's David Njoku (knee) not listed on Week 6's injury report October 15th, 2021
- Browns' Kareem Hunt (wrist, knee) questionable for Week 6 October 15th, 2021
- Washington optimistic Terry McLaurin (hamstring) can play in Week 6 October 15th, 2021
- Cardinals' Chase Edmonds (shoulder) questionable for Week 6 clash with Browns October 15th, 2021
- Rob Gronkowski (ribs) officially out for Buccaneers again Thursday October 14th, 2021
- Tom Brady expected to play through thumb issue Thursday for Tampa Bay October 13th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Chris Godwin (knee/ankle) not listed on Week 6's injury report October 13th, 2021
- Rob Gronkowski (ribs) reportedly ruled out for Buccaneers in Week 6 October 12th, 2021
- Chris Godwin (knee/ankle) estimated limited participant in Buccaneers' Tuesday practice October 12th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Rob Gronkowski (ribs) DNP on Tuesday October 12th, 2021