Cooper Kupp goes for 163 yards, 2 touchdowns in Rams win
Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Cooper Kupp was the driving force in the team's 27-24 win over the Indianapolis Colts.
Kupp was an exciting target in the 5th and 6th rounds this offseason in drafts, and so far, he's delivered in a huge way for fantasy managers. After a 7-catch, 108-yard, 1-touchdown performance to kick off the year, he followed that up with an even better outing against the Colts defense. While Kupp may cede ground to Robert Woods some weeks, he's due to have a terrific year in a now-explosive Rams attack led by Matthew Stafford.
So far in Week 2, Kupp is the highest-scoring receiver. He hauled in 9 catches on 11 targets for 163 yards and 2 touchdowns.
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (ankle) making 'good progress' October 28th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay (knee) could return to Giants practice Friday October 28th, 2021
- Giants' Sterling Shepard (hamstring) 'feeling good now' October 28th, 2021
- Giants think Kadarius Toney (ankle) could practice Friday October 28th, 2021
- DeAndre Hopkins (hamstring) expected to play Thursday for Cardinals October 28th, 2021
- Cowboys' Michael Gallup (calf) taking it slow October 28th, 2021
- Sony Michel (shoulder) active for Rams in Week 7 October 24th, 2021
- Rams' Sony Michel (shoulder) expected to play in Week 7 October 18th, 2021
- Rams' Cooper Kupp continues dominance, scores twice in blowout of Giants October 17th, 2021
- Tyler Higbee (ankle) not listed on Rams' final Week 5 injury report October 6th, 2021
- Rams want Robert Woods more involved October 6th, 2021
- Darrell Henderson (ribs) limited in Rams' Monday "practice" October 4th, 2021