Browns' Jarvis Landry (knee) will not return against Texans
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Jarvis Landry (knee) will not return to Week 2's game against the Houston Texans.
Landry has been downgraded from questionable to out and will not return against the Texans in Week 2.
Landry will finish the game with 1 catch on 1 target for 9 yards.
- Antonio Brown (ankle) logs DNP in Buccaneers' Thursday practice October 28th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Rob Gronkowski (ribs) practicing on Thursday October 28th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (ankle) making 'good progress' October 28th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay (knee) could return to Giants practice Friday October 28th, 2021
- Giants' Sterling Shepard (hamstring) 'feeling good now' October 28th, 2021
- Giants think Kadarius Toney (ankle) could practice Friday October 28th, 2021
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (knee) 'for sure' playing Week 8 October 28th, 2021
- Browns' Baker Mayfield (shoulder) believes he could play Week 8 October 27th, 2021
- Baker Mayfield (shoulder) Week 8 return 'risky' for Browns October 26th, 2021
- Browns' Odell Beckham reportedly putting off shoulder surgery October 26th, 2021
- Nick Chubb (calf) expected back for Browns Week 8 October 25th, 2021
- Glazer: Browns' Baker Mayfield also dealing with fractured shoulder October 21st, 2021