Ravens' Marquise Brown (ankle) questionable for Week 2 clash with Chiefs
Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Marquise Brown (ankle) is questionable for Week 2's game against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Brown returned to practice on Friday after sitting out on Wednesday and Thursday to start the week. A late-week upgrade and the questionable tag give Brown a chance to take the field against the Chiefs in Week 2. If he does, our models expect him to see 6.6 targets against Kansas City.
Brown's Week 2 projection includes 4.0 receptions, 47.6 yards, 0.40 touchdowns, and 9.2 FanDuel points. His salary is $6,200.
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) expected to play for Giants Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- T.J. Hockenson (knee) expected to play for Lions in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Lions' D'Andre Swift (groin) expected to be active for Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Cardinals' Chase Edmonds (shoulder) expected to play against Browns in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill (quad) expected to play versus Football Team in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Patriots' Damien Harris (ribs/chest) will play in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Sammy Watkins (hamstring) ruled out for Ravens in Week 6 October 15th, 2021
- Rashod Bateman activated for Ravens, expected to make debut October 15th, 2021
- Lamar Jackson (illness) fine for Ravens in Week 6 October 15th, 2021
- Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (illness) absent on Thursday October 14th, 2021
- Ravens' Rashod Bateman (core) could play Sunday October 14th, 2021
- Sammy Watkins (hamstring) not practicing with Baltimore on Wednesday October 13th, 2021