Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Friday
Las Vegas Raiders running back Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) did not practice on Friday.
Jacobs' Week 2 status is trending in the wrong direction after the Raiders' running back was unable to practice this week. Expect Kenyan Drake to lead Las Vegas in backfield touches if Jacobs is ruled outa against a Pittsburgh Steelers' defense ranked sixth in FanDuel points allowed per game to running backs this season.
Drake's current Week 2 projection includes 10.3 rushing attempts for 45.5 yards and 1.8 receptions for 13.2 yards.
- New York's Michael Carter (ankle) placed on injured reserve, out at least 3 games November 27th, 2021
- Steelers place Eric Ebron (knee) on injured reserve on Saturday November 27th, 2021
- Jets' Corey Davis (groin) doubtful for Week 12's game against Houston November 27th, 2021
- Washington's Logan Thomas (hamstring) 'likely' to be activated in Week 12 November 27th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) questionable for Washington's Week 12 matchup November 27th, 2021
- Titans place A.J. Brown (chest) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 15 November 27th, 2021
- Raiders' Darren Waller diagnosed with strained IT band, avoids major damage November 26th, 2021
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee) scheduled for MRI on Friday November 26th, 2021
- Darren Waller (knee) ruled out for Cowboys for Thanksgiving November 25th, 2021
- Darren Waller (knee) questionable to return for Raiders on Thanksgiving November 25th, 2021
- Raiders' Hunter Renfrow (ankle) limited on Wednesday November 10th, 2021
- DeSean Jackson signing with Las Vegas Raiders November 8th, 2021