Will Fuller (personal) will not play for Dolphins in Week 2
Miami Dolphins wide receiver Will Fuller (personal) will not play Week 2 against the Buffalo Bills, head coach Brian Flores announced.
Fuller, who missed the first game of the season for a PED suspension, is dealing with a personal issue and Flores said he isn't going to reveal any details to respect the receiver's privacy. There isn't any timetable for Fuller's return to the active roster. DeVante Parker and Jaylen Waddle will continue working as the Dolphins' top wideouts with Fuller out. Parker led the team with 7 targets and 81 yards in Week 1. Waddle tied Parker with 4 catches, for 61 yards on 5 targets.
The Bills defense ranks No. 12 in numberFire's NFL Team Power Rankings in terms of Passing Net Expected Points per dropback. Parker has a $5,800 salary on FanDuel in Week 1 and Waddle has a $5,500 salary.
- Cardinals' Kliff Kingsbury (COVID-19) will not coach Week 6's game against Browns October 15th, 2021
- Seahawks place running back Chris Carson (neck) on Injured Reserve October 15th, 2021
- Cleveland's David Njoku (knee) not listed on Week 6's injury report October 15th, 2021
- Browns' Kareem Hunt (wrist, knee) questionable for Week 6 October 15th, 2021
- Washington optimistic Terry McLaurin (hamstring) can play in Week 6 October 15th, 2021
- Cardinals' Chase Edmonds (shoulder) questionable for Week 6 clash with Browns October 15th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) officially cleared for Dolphins October 15th, 2021
- Miami's DeVante Parker (shoulder/hamstring) ruled out for Week 6's contest against Jaguars October 15th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) to start for Dolphins in London October 15th, 2021
- DeVante Parker (hamstring) reportedly making trip with Dolphins to London October 14th, 2021
- DeVante Parker (hamstring) misses Dolphins practice again October 14th, 2021
- DeVante Parker (hamstring) misses Dolphins practice October 13th, 2021