Pharaoh Brown (shoulder, ankle) DNP for Houston Thursday
Houston Texans tight end Pharaoh Brown did not practice on Thursday ahead of the team's Week 2 game against Cleveland Browns.
Brown also missed practice on Wednesday. That's not a good sign for his ability to suit up Sunday, but stranger things have happened. Keep an eye on his participation levels in Friday's practice and Saturday's session. Should Brown sit, Jordan Akins would become the top option at tight end.
Our models currently project Brown for 1.1 catches, 11.0 receiving yards, 0.1 touchdowns and 2.0 FanDuel points.
- Seahawks designate Rashaad Penny (calf) to return from Injured Reserve October 22nd, 2021
- Khalil Herbert expected to leap Damien Williams on Bears depth chart October 22nd, 2021
- Jets' Tevin Coleman (hamstring) questionable for Week 7 clash with New England October 22nd, 2021
- JaMycal Hasty (ankle) expected to play in San Francisco's Week 7 matchup October 22nd, 2021
- Schefter: 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo expected to start against Colts in Week 7 October 22nd, 2021
- San Francisco's Trey Lance (knee) out for Week 7's matchup against Colts October 22nd, 2021
- Texans' Nico Collins (ankle) questionable Week 7 October 22nd, 2021
- Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) day-to-day for Texans October 18th, 2021
- Danny Amendola (hamstring) will play for Texans in Week 5 October 9th, 2021
- Danny Amendola (hamstring) to reportedly miss a couple weeks for Texans September 21st, 2021
- Culley: Houston's Davis Mills will start in Week 3's matchup against Panthers September 21st, 2021
- Texans place Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) on injured reserve September 21st, 2021