Steelers' Eric Ebron (hamstring) DNP Thursday
Pittsburgh Steelers tight end Eric Ebron did not participate in Thursday's practice due to a hamstring injury.
There was no word of an injury for Ebron on Wednesday, so this seems to be a new ailment. It's unclear how severe the hamstring situation is, but it's concerning that he was added to the injury report this late in the week. Keep an eye out on Friday's report to see if the veteran tight end was able to practice in any capacity. Should Ebron sit, Pat Freiermuth should enter fantasy relevance.
Our models currently project Ebron for 3.0 catches, 30.7 receiving yards, 0.3 touchdowns and 6.1 FanDuel points.
- Texans' Nico Collins (ankle) questionable Week 7 October 22nd, 2021
- Seahawks designate Rashaad Penny (calf) to return from Injured Reserve October 22nd, 2021
- Khalil Herbert expected to leap Damien Williams on Bears depth chart October 22nd, 2021
- Jets' Tevin Coleman (hamstring) questionable for Week 7 clash with New England October 22nd, 2021
- JaMycal Hasty (ankle) expected to play in San Francisco's Week 7 matchup October 22nd, 2021
- Schefter: 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo expected to start against Colts in Week 7 October 22nd, 2021
- Anthony Miller signs with Steelers' practice squad October 12th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's JuJu Smith-Schuster (shoulder) done for the season October 11th, 2021
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster (shoulder) being evaluated at local hospital October 10th, 2021
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster (shoulder) questionable to return in Week 5 October 10th, 2021
- Chase Claypool (hamstring) active for Steelers in Week 5 October 10th, 2021
- Chase Claypool (hamstring) expected to suit up for Steelers in Week 5 October 10th, 2021