Jamison Crowder (groin) limited for Jets Thursday
New York Jets wide receiver Jamison Crowder was a limited participant Thursday ahead of the team's Week 2 game against the New England Patriots.
Keelan Cole (knee) was also limited. Crowder missed the team's season-opening loss to the Carolina Panthers due to COVID-19, and though he was activated from the reserve list, he now has a groin ailment to work through. Keep an eye on his status over the next few days.
Our models currently project Crowder for 1.1 hits, 13.1 yards, 0.1 touchdowns and 2.5 FanDuel points.
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) will play in Giants' Week 6 game October 17th, 2021
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) expected to play for Giants Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- T.J. Hockenson (knee) expected to play for Lions in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Lions' D'Andre Swift (groin) expected to be active for Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (ribs) will play in Week 6 versus Pats October 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Cardinals' Chase Edmonds (shoulder) expected to play against Browns in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Elijah Moore (concussion) practices in full for Jets Thursday October 7th, 2021
- Tyler Kroft (ribs) out for Jets in Week 5 October 7th, 2021
- Jets' Elijah Moore (concussion) coming out of protocol soon October 4th, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (hamstring) officially active for Week 4 October 3rd, 2021
- Denzel Mims will be active for Jets in Week 4 October 3rd, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (hamstring) expected to make 2021 debut in Week 4 October 3rd, 2021