Miami's Will Fuller (personal) absent on Thursday
Miami Dolphins wide receiver Will Fuller (personal) did not practice on Thursday.
Fuller's absence was for personal reasons, leaving him on track to make his Miami debut in Week 2's divisional matchup against the Buffalo Bills. In a matchup against a Bills' unit ranked 15th in FanDuel points allowed per game to wideouts this season, our models currently project Fuller to score 9.0 FanDuel points at the salary of $5,700.
Fuller's Week 2 projection includes 4.1 receptions for 50.8 yards on 6.5 targets.
- Texans' Nico Collins (ankle) questionable Week 7 October 22nd, 2021
- Seahawks designate Rashaad Penny (calf) to return from Injured Reserve October 22nd, 2021
- Khalil Herbert expected to leap Damien Williams on Bears depth chart October 22nd, 2021
- Jets' Tevin Coleman (hamstring) questionable for Week 7 clash with New England October 22nd, 2021
- JaMycal Hasty (ankle) expected to play in San Francisco's Week 7 matchup October 22nd, 2021
- Schefter: 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo expected to start against Colts in Week 7 October 22nd, 2021
- Dolphins' DeVante Parker (shoulder, hamstring) limited on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) officially active for Miami in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (groin) out for Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Isaiah Ford promoted from Miami's practice squad on Saturday October 16th, 2021
- Dolphins activate Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) off Injured Reserve, expected to start in Week 6 October 16th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) officially cleared for Dolphins October 15th, 2021