Antonio Gibson (shoulder) active for Football Team Thursday
Washington Football Team running back Antonio Gibson will play Thursday night in the team's game against the New York Giants.
Gibson had a shoulder ailment limit him in practice on Monday, but he then returned to a full session the very next day. There was no doubt that the second-year running back would be good to go, but this is a nice confirmation as kickoff approaches. Expect Gibson to get his usual share of touches in the divisional showdown.
Our models currently project Gibson for 87.9 rushing yards, 19.6 receiving yards, 0.9 total touchdowns and 16.7 FanDuel points.
- Cardinals' Kliff Kingsbury (COVID-19) will not coach Week 6's game against Browns October 15th, 2021
- Seahawks place running back Chris Carson (neck) on Injured Reserve October 15th, 2021
- Cleveland's David Njoku (knee) not listed on Week 6's injury report October 15th, 2021
- Browns' Kareem Hunt (wrist, knee) questionable for Week 6 October 15th, 2021
- Cardinals' Chase Edmonds (shoulder) questionable for Week 6 clash with Browns October 15th, 2021
- Seahawks place Russell Wilson (finger) on injured reserve October 15th, 2021
- Washington optimistic Terry McLaurin (hamstring) can play in Week 6 October 15th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) ruled out Week 6 for Washington October 15th, 2021
- Washington's Dyami Brown (knee) questionable versus Chiefs October 15th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shin) listed as questionable on Washington's Week 6 injury report October 15th, 2021
- Terry McLaurin (hamstring) downgraded to DNP for Football Team October 15th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) still not practicing for Washington October 14th, 2021