Eagles list Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) as limited on Wednesday
Philadelphia Eagles running back Miles Sanders (ankle) was a limited participant in Wednesday's practice.
Sanders' limited status does not appear concerning as the Eagles approach their Week Two matchup against the San Francisco 49ers. In a lead back role with 19 touches on a 66% offensive snap rate last week, Sanders should see a similar workload against a San Francisco unit ranked last (41.4) in FanDuel points allowed per game to running backs this season.
Sanders' current Week Two projection includes 13.3 rushing attempts for 61.2 yards and 3.1 receptions for 27.7 yards.
- 49ers activate JaMychal Hasty (ankle) from Injured Reserve on Saturday October 23rd, 2021
- Darren Waller (ankle) listed as questionable on Raiders' Week 7 injury report October 23rd, 2021
- Damien Williams activated off Bears' Reserve/COVID-19 list October 23rd, 2021
- Garafolo: Seattle's Russell Wilson (finger) reportedly could return in Week 10 October 23rd, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (quad) ruled out for Colts' Week 7 matchup against 49ers October 23rd, 2021
- Alex Collins (groin) absent for Seattle's Friday practice October 23rd, 2021
- Sirianni: Philadelphia's Dallas Goedert (COVID-19 reserve) will play in Week 7 without restrictions October 22nd, 2021
- Dallas Goedert (illness) still idle for Eagles October 21st, 2021
- Eagles activate Dallas Goedert from COVID-19 list October 21st, 2021
- Eagles trade Zach Ertz to Cardinals for rookie CB, late pick October 15th, 2021
- Eagles' Dallas Goedert lands on COVID list October 12th, 2021
- Eagles backfield 'creeping closer' to timeshare October 5th, 2021