Derek Carr throws 56 times for 435 yards in Raiders' comeback
Las Vegas Raiders quarterback Derek Carr completed 34-of-56 passes for 435 yards, 2 touchdowns, and 1 interception in a 33-27, Week 1 overtime win over the Baltimore Ravens.
Carr attempted the third-most passes of his career and threw for the fourth-most yards. The veteran almost gave the game away with an interception at the goal line in overtime, but the Raiders defense managed to get the ball back and then Carr hit Zay Jones for a 31-yard game-winning touchdown. Carr and the Raiders will square off with the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2.
Carr finished with 25.0 FanDuel points in Week 1 and he ranked 13th in Passing Net Expected Points per dropbback, out of every quarterback with at least five dropbbacks. Carr is the QB25 in numberFire's Week 2 fantasy rankings and our models project him for 15.9 FanDuel points versus Pittsburgh. The Steelers allowed the seventh-fewest Passing Net Expected Points per dropback in the league in Week 1.
- Boston Scott (illness) expected to play for Eagles in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Eagles' Jalen Hurts (ankle) reportedly out for Week 13, Gardner Minshew to start against Jets December 4th, 2021
- 49ers place Trey Sermon (ankle) on injured reserve December 4th, 2021
- Miami's DeVante Parker (hamstring) activated off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Melvin Gordon (hip) out for Denver in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) expected to play in Week 13's matchup against Raiders December 4th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) questionable for Week 13 December 3rd, 2021
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee) ruled out for Week 13's game against Washington December 3rd, 2021
- Darren Waller (knee) absent from Raiders practice December 2nd, 2021
- Darren Waller (knee) sits out Raiders practice December 1st, 2021
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee) considered week-to-week November 29th, 2021
- Raiders' Darren Waller diagnosed with strained IT band, avoids major damage November 26th, 2021