Tyreek Hill goes for 201 all-purpose yards in Chiefs' wild win
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill was his usual electric self in the team's 33-29 win over the Cleveland Browns.
Hill is arguably the fastest player in the game, and he showed that time and time again as the Chiefs made a second-half comeback to start their season with a win. His 75-yard touchdown in the fourth quarter brought them within one score, and then Patrick Mahomes threw the go-ahead pass to Travis Kelce a few minutes later.
Hill caught 11 of 15 targets for 197 yards and the aforementioned score. He also had a 4-yard carry to push him to 201 all-purpose yards.
- Noah Fant (foot) turns in another limited session for Broncos October 19th, 2021
- Panthers' put Brandon Zylstra (hamstring) on IR October 19th, 2021
- Colts place Parris Campbell (foot) on injured reserve October 19th, 2021
- Baker Mayfield (shoulder) officially limited at Browns practice October 19th, 2021
- Odell Beckham Jr. (shoulder) still sidelined for Browns October 19th, 2021
- Vacchiano: Giants' Kadarius Toney (ankle) expected to miss at least 1 game October 19th, 2021
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill (quad) questionable to return in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Tyreek Hill (quad) active for Chiefs in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill (quad) expected to play versus Football Team in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Tyreek Hill (quadriceps) listed as questionable on Kansas City's Week 6 injury report October 15th, 2021
- Kansas City's Tyreek Hill (quadriceps) participates in Friday's practice October 15th, 2021
- Tyreek Hill (quad) sidelined for another Chiefs practice October 14th, 2021