Cowboys' Michael Gallup (calf) out at least 3 weeks
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Michael Gallup (calf) is expected to miss three to five weeks.
Gallup suffered a calf injury during Thursday's season opener against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and did not return to the game. On Friday, he was officially diagnosed with a calf strain and ruled out for at least three weeks. Following Gallup's injury on Thursday, Cedrick Wilson saw an increase in snaps and could continue to do so moving forward.
Wilson finished Thursday's game with 3 receptions on 3 targets for 24 yards.
- Curtis Samuel (groin) expected to play in Week 13's matchup against Raiders December 4th, 2021
- Wendell Smallwood elevated from Washington's practice squad, eligible for Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Seahawks promote Adrian Peterson to active roster, expected to play in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's T.J. Watt activated from COVID-19 reserve list, eligible to play in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Chase Claypool (toe) not listed on Steelers' Week 13 injury report December 3rd, 2021
- Jacksonville's James Robinson (heel) questionable for Week 13's game against Rams December 3rd, 2021
- Amari Cooper (COVID-19) active for Cowboys' Thursday Week 13 matchup December 2nd, 2021
- Amari Cooper (COVID) officially questionable for Cowboys December 1st, 2021
- Cowboys activate Amari Cooper from COVID-19 list December 1st, 2021
- Amari Cooper (COVID) reportedly expected to play Thursday for Cowboys December 1st, 2021
- Cedrick Wilson (ankle) DNP in Cowboys' Tuesday practice November 30th, 2021
- Ceedee Lamb (concussion) fully practices on Tuesday November 30th, 2021