Saints' Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) placed on injured reserve
New Orleans Saints wide receiver Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) was placed on injured reserve on Friday.
Smith was absent from practice on Thursday due to his hamstring injury and has now been placed on injured reserve. He will be forced to miss at least three weeks. He will first be eligible to return in for Week 4's game against the New York Giants. Marquez Callaway will lead a depleted Saints' wide receiver group into a Week 1 clash with the Green Bay Packers.
Callaway's Week 1 projection includes 4.7 receptions, 65.1 yards, 0.34 touchdowns, and 10.8 FanDuel points. His salary is $5,200.
- Chase Claypool (toe) not listed on Steelers' Week 13 injury report December 3rd, 2021
- Jacksonville's James Robinson (heel) questionable for Week 13's game against Rams December 3rd, 2021
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel (groin) officially ruled out for Week 13 December 3rd, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) questionable for Week 13 December 3rd, 2021
- Seattle's Alex Collins (abdomen) questionable in Week 13 December 3rd, 2021
- David Johnson (illness, thigh) questionable for Houston in Week 13 December 3rd, 2021
- Schefter: Saints' Taysom Hill (finger) 'will try to play through the injury' December 3rd, 2021
- Alvin Kamara (knee) ruled out again for Saints against Cowboys December 2nd, 2021
- Rapoport: Taysom Hill in line to start for Saints in Week 13 December 1st, 2021
- Mark Ingram (knee) available for Saints' Week 13 showdown with Dallas December 1st, 2021
- Saints' Alvin Kamara (knee) questionable for Week 13's clash with Cowboys December 1st, 2021
- Saints to name starting quarterback Wednesday for Thursday game November 30th, 2021