Saints' Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) DNP Thursday
New Orleans Saints wide receiver Tre'Quan Smith did not practice Thursday ahead of the team's Week 1 game against the Green Bay Packers.
Smith seemingly suffered a hamstring injury, which is not a good sign this close to the season-opener. It's a state of flux for the Saints offense this year, which won't have Drew Brees (retirement) under center nor Michael Thomas (injury) out wide to start the year. Marquez Callaway made noise in training camp, but aside from him and Smith, it's a receiving corps with mostly question marks and unknowns. Lil'Jordan Humphrey and Deonte Harris would stand to see the biggest increases in snaps should Smith sit or be limited.
Our models currently project Smith for 4.0 catches, 63.5 yards, 0.3 touchdowns and 10.3 FanDuel points.
- Curtis Samuel (groin) expected to play in Week 13's matchup against Raiders December 4th, 2021
- Wendell Smallwood elevated from Washington's practice squad, eligible for Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Seahawks promote Adrian Peterson to active roster, expected to play in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's T.J. Watt activated from COVID-19 reserve list, eligible to play in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Chase Claypool (toe) not listed on Steelers' Week 13 injury report December 3rd, 2021
- Jacksonville's James Robinson (heel) questionable for Week 13's game against Rams December 3rd, 2021
- Schefter: Saints' Taysom Hill (finger) 'will try to play through the injury' December 3rd, 2021
- Alvin Kamara (knee) ruled out again for Saints against Cowboys December 2nd, 2021
- Rapoport: Taysom Hill in line to start for Saints in Week 13 December 1st, 2021
- Mark Ingram (knee) available for Saints' Week 13 showdown with Dallas December 1st, 2021
- Saints' Alvin Kamara (knee) questionable for Week 13's clash with Cowboys December 1st, 2021
- Saints to name starting quarterback Wednesday for Thursday game November 30th, 2021