Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (oblique) limited on Wednesday
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Mecole Hardman (oblique) was limited at practice on Wednesday.
Hardman was added to the injury report on Wednesday with an oblique injury. Keep an eye on his practice participation for the rest of the week. A return to a full practice would be reassuring heading into Sunday's season opener against the Cleveland Browns. Our models expect Hardman to see 5.8 targets in Week 1.
Hardman's Week 1 projection includes 3.6 receptions, 53.1 yards, 0.36 touchdowns, and 9.5 FanDuel points. His salary is $5,400.
- Noah Fant (foot) turns in another limited session for Broncos October 19th, 2021
- Panthers' put Brandon Zylstra (hamstring) on IR October 19th, 2021
- Colts place Parris Campbell (foot) on injured reserve October 19th, 2021
- Baker Mayfield (shoulder) officially limited at Browns practice October 19th, 2021
- Odell Beckham Jr. (shoulder) still sidelined for Browns October 19th, 2021
- Vacchiano: Giants' Kadarius Toney (ankle) expected to miss at least 1 game October 19th, 2021
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill (quad) questionable to return in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Tyreek Hill (quad) active for Chiefs in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill (quad) expected to play versus Football Team in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Tyreek Hill (quadriceps) listed as questionable on Kansas City's Week 6 injury report October 15th, 2021
- Kansas City's Tyreek Hill (quadriceps) participates in Friday's practice October 15th, 2021
- Tyreek Hill (quad) sidelined for another Chiefs practice October 14th, 2021