Jets' Michael Carter at bottom of depth chart
New York Jets rookie running back Michael Carter is listed fourth on the team's Week 1 depth chart.
Carter and Josh Adams are both listed at the bottom of the depth chart, with Tevin Coleman in the RB1 spot ahead of La'Mical Perine and Ty Johnson. The fourth-round pick could work his way up the depth chart as the year progresses, but Carter didn't do much in the preseason to earn a meaningful Week 1 role versus the Carolina Panthers.
numberFire's models project Carter for 8.9 touches and 43.4 yards with 6.8 FanDuel points versus the Panthers. Carter has a $5,300 on the main slate and he is the RB43 in our Week 1 fantasy rankings.
- Steelers place Eric Ebron (knee) on injured reserve on Saturday November 27th, 2021
- Washington's Logan Thomas (hamstring) 'likely' to be activated in Week 12 November 27th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) questionable for Washington's Week 12 matchup November 27th, 2021
- Titans place A.J. Brown (chest) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 15 November 27th, 2021
- Cleveland's Kareem Hunt (calf) activated off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 12 November 27th, 2021
- Nico Collins (hip) questionable for Houston's Week 12 contest against Jets November 26th, 2021
- New York's Michael Carter (ankle) placed on injured reserve, out at least 3 games November 27th, 2021
- Jets' Corey Davis (groin) doubtful for Week 12's game against Houston November 27th, 2021
- Jets' Corey Davis (groin) limited on Wednesday November 24th, 2021
- Zach Wilson (knee) starting for Jets in Week 12 November 23rd, 2021
- Jets' Michael Carter (ankle) expected to miss 2-3 weeks November 22nd, 2021
- Jets' Michael Carter (ankle) questionable to return in Week 11 November 21st, 2021