Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) expected to play in Week 1
Kansas City Chiefs running back Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) is expected to play in the team's Week 1 game against the Cleveland Browns.
Edwards-Helaire picked up an ankle sprain during the preseason, but the issue doesn't appear to be too serious (the second-year back was back at practice the next day after the injury). Still, it's good to hear the Chiefs expect him to suit up for Week 1.
With most of his rookie-season competition for touches now off the roster, Edwards-Helaire could be in for a strong season. Currently numberFire's RB14 for 2021, Edwards-Helaire's status as the lead back on an explosive offense could pay massive dividends for fantasy.
- Isaiah Ford promoted from Miami's practice squad on Saturday October 16th, 2021
- Dolphins activate Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) off Injured Reserve, expected to start in Week 6 October 16th, 2021
- Cardinals' Kliff Kingsbury (COVID-19) will not coach Week 6's game against Browns October 15th, 2021
- Seahawks place running back Chris Carson (neck) on Injured Reserve October 15th, 2021
- Cleveland's David Njoku (knee) not listed on Week 6's injury report October 15th, 2021
- Browns' Kareem Hunt (wrist, knee) questionable for Week 6 October 15th, 2021
- Tyreek Hill (quadriceps) listed as questionable on Kansas City's Week 6 injury report October 15th, 2021
- Kansas City's Tyreek Hill (quadriceps) participates in Friday's practice October 15th, 2021
- Tyreek Hill (quad) sidelined for another Chiefs practice October 14th, 2021
- Tyreek Hill (quad) sitting out Chiefs practice Wednesday October 13th, 2021
- Chiefs place Clyde Edwards-Helaire (knee) on IR October 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (MCL sprain) expected to miss multiple weeks October 11th, 2021