Dolphins' Myles Gaskin could be the "lead back" in 2021
The NFL Network's Cameron Wolfe believes Myles Gaskin could become the Miami Dolphins' "lead back" this season.
Wolfe's belief stems not only from Gaskin's proven ability in both the ground and air games, but also from head coach Brian Flores' praise of the young back's improvements in pass protection. While offseason addition Malcolm Brown was seemingly brought in for his own prowess in pass protection, Gaskin seemed to leapfrog the veteran on the field over the course of the preseason.
Gaskin operated like a workhorse running back for stretches in the 2020 NFL season, an incredibly valuable role for fantasy football. If he can garner that kind of workload (and stay healthy) this season, Gaskin could massively outproduce his current projections as the season-long RB25 in fantasy.
- Ronald Jones (ankle) remains out for Buccaneers January 19th, 2022
- Derrick Henry (foot) participates in Titans' Wednesday practice January 19th, 2022
- Packers' Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) DNP on Wednesday January 19th, 2022
- Leonard Fournette (hamstring) active at Buccaneers walkthrough January 19th, 2022
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) practicing on Wednesday January 19th, 2022
- Elijah Mitchell (knee) limited at 49ers practice January 19th, 2022
- Salvon Ahmed inactive for Dolphins in Week 16 December 27th, 2021
- 'Phins place Albert Wilson on reserve/COVID list ahead of Week 16 game December 27th, 2021
- Miami's Will Fuller (finger) will not return in 2021 season December 20th, 2021
- Dolphins signing Duke Johnson to active roster December 20th, 2021
- Dolphins activate Myles Gaskin from COVID-19 list December 17th, 2021
- Dolphins put Jaylen Waddle on reserve/COVID list December 16th, 2021