Bengals' Joe Burrow "focused on Week 1" following return to game action on Sunday
Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow played in his first game on Sunday since last year's season-ending knee injury.
Asked about his feelings following his return on Sunday, Burrow said "No time. It's time to get focused on Week 1. The journey has really just started. There's nothing to really reflect on yet." Burrow was expected to see an extremely limited amount of snaps in his first game back and that's exactly what happened. The former first overall pick played just three snaps, attempting just one pass, a screen to Ja'Marr Chase that was dropped. Burrow will look to make his true return in Week 1's game against the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday, September 12th.
Burrow's Week 1 projection includes 285.2 yards, 1.6 touchdowns, 0.6 interceptions, and 18.7 FanDuel points. His salary is $7,200 and he is the QB10 in our Week 1 projections.
- Jets' Corey Davis (groin) doubtful for Week 12's game against Houston November 27th, 2021
- Washington's Logan Thomas (hamstring) 'likely' to be activated in Week 12 November 27th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) questionable for Washington's Week 12 matchup November 27th, 2021
- Titans place A.J. Brown (chest) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 15 November 27th, 2021
- Cleveland's Kareem Hunt (calf) activated off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 12 November 27th, 2021
- Nico Collins (hip) questionable for Houston's Week 12 contest against Jets November 26th, 2021
- Bengals activate Samaje Perine from COVID-19 list October 21st, 2021
- Joe Mixon (ankle) 'should get full workload' for Bengals October 15th, 2021
- Joe Burrow (throat) practicing in full for Bengals October 13th, 2021
- Joe Mixon (ankle) active at Bengals practice October 13th, 2021
- Bengals' Samaje Perine placed on reserve/COVID list October 11th, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow (throat) taken to local hospital after Week 5 loss October 10th, 2021