Ja'Marr Chase having 'fantastic week' for Bengals
Cincinnati Bengals rookie wide receiver Ja'Marr Chase has "had a fantastic week" of practice, writes Paul Dehner Jr. of The Athletic.
Chase had been noticeably struggling over the past few weeks, so this is an encouraging development for the first-round pick. Auden Tate could see an expanded role to begin the season if the Bengals decide to ease Chase into things as he begins his career.
Chase is currently the WR33 in numberFire's fantasy rankings and our models expect him to draw 109.3 targets as a rookie while recording 71.5 receptions for 1,002.6 yards and 5.29 touchdowns.
- Packers place Davante Adams on COVID-19 list October 25th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (chest) reportedly avoids major injury October 25th, 2021
- Eagles' Miles Sanders (ankle) headed for X-rays October 24th, 2021
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes feeling "fine" after rough hit in loss October 24th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (chest) will not return in Week 7 October 24th, 2021
- Eagles' Miles Sanders (ankle) will not return in Week 7 October 24th, 2021
- Bengals activate Samaje Perine from COVID-19 list October 21st, 2021
- Joe Mixon (ankle) 'should get full workload' for Bengals October 15th, 2021
- Joe Burrow (throat) practicing in full for Bengals October 13th, 2021
- Joe Mixon (ankle) active at Bengals practice October 13th, 2021
- Bengals' Samaje Perine placed on reserve/COVID list October 11th, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow (throat) taken to local hospital after Week 5 loss October 10th, 2021