Texans' Anthony Miller (shoulder) expected back by Week 1-2
Houston Texans wide receiver Anthony Miller (shoulder) is expected back by Week 1 or 2, per Texans reporter Aaron Wilson.
Miller injured his shoulder in the Texans' first preseason game. Wilson's report sheds a much more optimistic light on the situation after Texans head coach David Culley reportedly said Monday that he was "hopeful" the receiver would play this season. Keke Coutee should see more snaps in the slot while Miller is out, and Nico Collins and Chris Conley could also benefit.
numberFire's models currently project Miller to return in Week 2 and average 2.9 catches and 33.9 yards on 4.8 targets per game this season. Miller averaged a career-low 6.4 yards per target last year after averaging 7.8 and 7.7 in his first two seasons. Among the 87 wideouts with at least 50 targets in 2020, Miller added the ninth-fewest Reception Net Expected Points per target.
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (shoulder) expected to miss at least two games November 29th, 2021
- Rams' Odell Beckham suffered a hip pointer injury in Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) active for Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (shoulder) unlikely to play for Lions in Week 13 November 29th, 2021
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee) considered week-to-week November 29th, 2021
- Cowboys' CeeDee Lamb (concussion) participating in full ahead of Week 13 November 29th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Pat Freiermuth being evaluated for concussion on Monday November 29th, 2021
- Steelers place T.J. Watt on the reserve/COVID list ahead of Week 13 November 29th, 2021
- Steelers place Eric Ebron (knee) on injured reserve on Saturday November 27th, 2021
- Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger (COVID-19) will play in Week 11 versus Chargers November 21st, 2021
- Steelers' Chase Claypool (toe) available for Week 11 November 19th, 2021
- Ben Roethlisberger (COVID) preparing to play for Steelers November 18th, 2021